posted Sep 9, 2012, 11:35 PM by Kellie Holloway
Missing your Odyssey community? Need community service/internship hours? Here's what we're cooking up this fall. Reply to email@example.com with questions and interest.
- Cascade AIDS Project Annual Walk -- happening Saturday, September 23 in Portland! A great cause and a lot of fun. Join our team.
- United Way of the Columbia Willamette (UW-CW) has offered to co-sponsor an event this spring with us -- got an idea for a great project? The world is your oyster and United Way wants to help. Reply to this email for details.
- Scheduled monthly meetings held regionally as a chance to connect, just hang out and/or get support for what you want to do to change your community.
- All-camp reunion over-nighter coming up this winter (likely in January)...stay tuned for details.
- Internship opportunities abound -- Maria Rubio, UW-CW Director of Inclusion and Strategic Development, has offered Camp Odyssey representatives to join her at the Fall meeting (early September) of the Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee to introduce our program and to talk about the above opportunity
- Camp Odyssey Youth Board -- we need 10-15 representatives to participate in our monthly meetings (in phone or in person) and to make Camp Odyssey more youth-led than ever. Contact me for details about this.
- Oregon Mentors Scholarship Awards & Recognition Banquet, mid September deadline and event October 3rd for a youth to apply and win a $1500 scholarship.
- Oregon Mentors May 2013 Conference for statewide mentors where we can do a presentation/workshop.
There are many more opportunities that are not on this list. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.